PickensPlan

U.S. Energy Policy (572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Make Gasoline Directly from Natural Gas!

Do you know gasoline can be made from abundant, domestic Natural Gas?  Do you know making Natural Gas into Gasoline is American technology …

Started by Kerry J Hodgkinson

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by SJC

Potential misuse of taxpayer dollars by NV Energy?

NV Energy recently received $280 million from the Department of Energy to create a statewide SMART Grid network. The taxpayer dollars will…

Started by WIlliam Michael

1 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by neil cox

Shale Gas & Conventional Gas: From Pennsylvania to New Mexico

January 12-13, 2012, Lea County Event Center, Hobbs, NM, EnergyPlex Conference Series 2012 HOBBS, N.M., Dec. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswir…

Started by Fine Helen

0 Jan 10, 2012

Sarah Palin is not as dumb as we thought

After having watched the SNL skit on Sarah Palin's interview with Katie Couric, I was intrigued. After having watched the actual interview,…

Started by Josh Schmitt

262 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Marlene H.

Nat Gas Act

I got a note back from my congressman - more of a Tea Party Republican - that he could not support a bill that asks for spending at this ti…

Started by Dan Lumsden

1 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Tim McCoy

Should we count on natural gas?

http://ourfiniteworld.com/2011/02/07/dont-count-on-natural-gas-to-solve-us-energy-problems/#more-996

Started by Robert (Bobby) Wilson

5 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by neil cox

Scientific American Survey

This survey graph shows that we have not educated the populace about the need to replace gasoline with CNG...we need to remedy this..any pr…

Started by mike mayer

9 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Rexrino

Egypt and Oil's Slippery Slope

http://leondsouza.blogspot.com/2011/02/egypt-and-oils-slippery-slope.html

Started by Leon D'Souza

1 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by SJC

The Shallow Water Energy Security Coalition's executive director points ME to page 69 of a new proposed drilling rule - Politico's ME

ALSO NOT AN INTERIOR FAN - Jim Noe. The Shallow Water Energy Security Coalition's executive director points ME to page 69 of a new proposed…

Started by J King

0 Dec 10, 2010

Peak Oil, and What It Has Done To Our Economy and Nation

We hit "Peak Oil" in 1972. Within a year, we had the Arab Oil Embargo of 1973, started with the Yom Kippur attack upon Israel. Since then,…

Started by J Jay Pirko

5 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Kouao Cécile

RSS

© 2014   Created by PickensPlan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Community Guidelines  | Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service