PickensPlan

The American Consumer Institute is hosting a poll asking the public if they support Pickens Plan.

This is an excellent opportunity to show that we do!

Please take a moment and participate in the poll. You can add your vote by clicking here.

Thank you!

Tags: energy policy, pickens plan

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great Idea! Great Concept! It will have a Great Impact!
Thanks for making it so easy to offer opinion to the public. By the way, Mr. Pickens, you are the persuader-in-chief and as such, have my admiration. As a professor, you have earned an A+ for sharing your expertise in a logical, understandable and persuadable fashion. Here's what I posted on the American Consumer web page about your plan.

If I could support the Pickens Plan 200% I would. None of our presidents or congress has ever provided an energy plan for the US. In one year, Mr. Pickens, with the help of his army, has not only put forward a plan, he has gone all over the country both to explain and convince others his idea will work. Further, the plan is timely in that it provides Americans with badly needed jobs, uses wind and natural gas, both greener alternatives to petroleum or coal, and helps the country with a major security headache, dependence on foreign oil. Personally, if President-Elect Obama and the Democratic Congress doesn't get behind this plan, there will be trouble from the electorate. While there will be better energy alternatives for the US in the future, our time is NOW and to date, no one else has put forward a viable energy plan besides MR. Pickens.
Awesome to the max!!!!
Lets Go With It. Better than any other plan.
I wholeheartedly support the Pickens Plan! It is truly too far past the time we should have addressed this issue as a nation. While it is important to end our dependence on foreign oil and develop alternative energy sources such as solar and wind, it is also important to end our "war for oil" foreign policies.
The QUESTION SHOULD NOT BE DO WE SUPPORT THE PLAN THE QUESTION SHOULD BE ASKED WHAT THE ARE WE ARE WAITING FOR WE HAVE SO LITTLE TIME AND SO MUCH TO DO WE ALL NEED TO DO SOMETHING BIG OR SMALL FOR THE SAKE OF OUR FUTURE AND THE PLAN WILL WORK IF WE ALL GIVE IT A TRY AND JUST DO SOMETHING THANKS BOON FOR BRINGING IT TO OUT ATTENTION
I love this idea,I want to say someting about the natural gas portion of the plan i live in westeren PA and the natural gas boom has gave thouands of jobs put money ina lot of people wallets also,i know of a guy thats getting $5,000 a week for letting them lease and drill on his property amont many others.One guy gets 20,000 dollars a month for letting them build a natural gas facility on his properity Go natural gas!!!
I support the plan. That is why i joined. Below is what I sent Senator Sarbanes today per T. Boones email.

Represenattive Sarbanes,

The vote for the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act is coming up very quickly. While this is a good first step, more needs to be done. Implementing wind and solar aspects of the Pickens Plan will provide significant environmental benefits long term, but if we are to seriously reduce our dependence on foreign oil (and the national and economic threats it poses), then we have to get serious about replacing foreign oil, gasoline and diesel with domestic fuels, particularly natural gas. We need incentives to promote natural gas trucks if we are to make a real dent in our foreign oil imports. Please take action on my families behalf to get the above listed modifications into this bill.

T. Boone Pickens New Energy Army is growing daily. We need and look forward to your support of his vision. Many of your colleagues have already signed The Pledge. I have included the link below so that you may also sign the pledge and demonstrate your commitment to alternative energy and the end of foreign oil independence.

The New Energy Army is looking for your support, please click on the link below and sign the pledge.

Many other members of our Army will be contacting you for your support as well as asking you to sign The Pledge. Please check this link out for more information on the Pickens plan.

http://www.pickensplan.com/act/

Respectfully submitted,
We have been a wasteful society and have ignored the cautions given out for many years about our careless nature. We are now forced to take action. We need to end ANY dependence on foreign resourses for anything that could hinder our progress as a country. Support the Pickens plan to get change implemented and hopefully, as soon as possible!
JOE from Panama City, FL
well i have and will continue to be there,if you need my name added to any document you want signed.but i have a question to ask?or to be asked (of them who say).they know what is best for us.ask them of the posibility of making the roads out of cobble stone?or brick.the benifit of it.think of all the jobs it will creat,and the oil it will stop being used? a different direction.and a way of thinking,too.and it will put a stop to the asphalt jungle?
Roads made out of cobblestone or brick are bumpy. Concrete roads need expansion joints to avoid cracking. The blocks tilt a bit producing less frequent bumps which are also unpleasant and annoying. Bumps reduce the life of vehicle parts and increase fuel consumption. New asphalt roads can be made very smooth and bump free at lower cost than the bumpy roads. The asphalt is mostly a byproduct of the gasoline and oil refineing. Some of it could be made into more oil and gasoline.
We could have a free bus system. Free would mean more riders which would mean more buses to more places, more often = still more riders. The present roads would be adequate for many years with fewer vehicles = less use of asphalt. We could then take away the drivers license of persons likely to cause accidents as most of them could get to work on the free buses. We would have fewer people on welfare and fewer people disabled in vehicle accidents. Cost savings for medical would not be enough to pay for the free bus system, but several other costs would be reduced off setting much of the cost of the free buses. Light rail and high speed speed trains produce similar savings, but the initial cost is ten to 100 times the cost of free buses, so the free buses are much better in my opinion. Neil
I have 360 Acres plus Land in the State of Arkansas to use for windmill or whatever the appropriate name for energy make
This land is very much available. Please contact Bree Darden 310 849 5122

RSS

© 2014   Created by PickensPlan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Community Guidelines  | Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service