Following are some general guidelines for the push.pickensplan.com community. We don't intend to censor messages based on the opinions expressed within posts, but we will enforce the policies outlined here on profiles, discussions and forums.
We reserve the right to remove, modify or move posts at our discretion and without explanation. Please contact us if you do not understand any of the rules, guidelines or policies outlined below. Removal of your profile (Banned Member) is a definite and direct consequence of not adhering to these guidelines. In addition to the rules posted here, you are required to read any individual forum rules that are posted at the top of specific forums.
By using this forum, you further agree to abide by the push.pickensplan.com Terms of Service. Push.pickensplan.com staff will assume members have read said terms and will not take ignorance of any rules as an excuse for not following the rules, policies, and guidelines outlined here and/or in the forum specific rules.
- We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive and participates in the following can be banned without warning:
- Rude or impolite comments, jokes, or discussions
- Personal attacks of any kind made to any member
- Racial slurs or comments of any kind
- Profanity of any kind
- Also note, if you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be
- Do not post material or contact anyone to suggest your product, website or service except within the ‘Products and Ideas’ forum. If you glean information from anywhere other than the ‘Products and Ideas’ forums and use that information to contact someone and present an offer, that is considered SPAM and your account, profile and posts will be removed immediately.
- Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account will be removed.
- Signature Spam (a post that was made in hopes of showing a signature, as determined by moderators) is forbidden in all forum categories.
- You may not post commission, referral or affiliate links anywhere on the forum.
- You may not compensate anyone for any review or recommendation.
- You may not post on behalf of any banned member in any public manner. This includes all forums, private messages, signatures, and e-mail features.
- You may not post words or URLs that are censored by adding spaces, dots, or substituting characters, or by any other means in an attempt to defeat any censors put in place by Push.PickensPlan.com. Please contact us if you feel a word or URL is unjustly censored.
- You may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence, or that are determined by Push.PickensPlan.com moderators to be detrimental to the community.
- You may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum. Moderators will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether or not to take action on such posts.
- You may not use discussions to recommend, praise, or belittle other products, services, or any company without firsthand experience of those products or services. This includes companies recommending other companies.
- Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
- You may not post any message that is commercial by nature.
- If your user name is the same as your URL or company name, you may not refer to it outside the advertising forums.
- You may not post any message that directs others to any pages at your own commercial domain, including informational pages. A commercial domain is defined as a site that receives any type of income or links to any income producing properties.
- You may not solicit users for any project or purpose external to the forum – public, private, or commercial. Most importantly, our member base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit.
- You are expected and required to read and follow the rules outlined within a category that are posted as Announcements.
- You may not intentionally "trash" or "troll" in another user's thread.
- The ‘Products and Ideas’ Forum is not a place for you to criticize or pass comment on another user's advertisement. Comments such as "You could get a better deal at…", or "Your price is way too high for that…", or "That design stinks…", etc. will be removed and your account may be suspended.
- Requests for loans or other banking transfers are not allowed in any Forum Category.
- Any attempts to defraud or deceive our members will result in your account being suspended.
- We welcome constructive feedback, but will not tolerate excessive public posts criticizing Pickens Plan staff (including Site Administrators and Regional Leaders).
- Public posts debating these rules and/or moderators' enforcement of such will be removed without comment. We do encourage feedback and invite you to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current Push.PickensPlan.com policies. We further reserve our right to disable any account at any time for any reason and without notice. If there are any rules or policies you do not understand, please contact us. Finally, any abuse towards Pickens Plan staff and/or management in any form will result in immediate suspension of your account.