Welcome again to the Pickens Plan from a fellow Washingtonian. I’m the new leader of the WA 5th district group, which the Pickens Plan Army just started. We’d like to have you as a member, just search for WA-05 in a group search in the above tool bar.
Please congratulate Dianna Brown, she has joined the 100CLUB today- for those that fax/send in more that 100 signed pledges! In addition to her pledge push success, she drives the Welcome Wagon often, providing a steady and passionate hand in sharing our goals to new members.
She is a Picken's Hero!
Best to you,
Read motivational and educational thoughts on how our members accomplished this goal: http://push.pickensplan.com/group/100pledgeclub
Hope you can push pledges - for Senators, Representatives and Governors, as well as all American Citizens! We need you - ARE YOU IN?
Please congratulate Karen Nardella for being invited to the 100CLUB this morning- for faxing/sendng in more than 100 signed pledges. She is a Picken's hero! Her story is on the 100CLUB Group page - read how she accomplished it!
We need more people like you who WILL get involved and speak their minds. for too long we have stagnated (I hope it's the weather) but with the election approaching we need to write our elected officials and their opponents and push the Picken's Plan & what ever else is on your mind.
Thanks for your involvement!
Welcome and THANK YOU for joining the Pickens Plan. Just wanted to let you know that a real person out here appreciates you taking that first step.
After you've had a chance to settle in, please let me know if there's anything I can do to guide your path. The basic first steps are reviewing the current topics in the Forum, and when you are comfortable, letting others know about the website. The people here are interested in making the plan a success and those you invite should be able to see for themselves that this is the right place to be.
Some steps you might consider:
- working their contacts to increase press and blog coverage.
- Using the Red button on the main page or calling (202)225-3121.
- writing to their congressional representaves and senators directly.
- Asking Congress if they support renewable energy in 10 years.
- Speaking out on behalf of ending dependance on foreign oil.
- writing letters to the editor of their local paper(s).
- downloading flyers and plastering their cars and businesses.
- downloading the Pledge (top) and asking others to sign up.
- starting companies to build wind turbines and solar panels.
- starting investment firms to invest in these companies.
- telling everyone they know about PickensPlan.com.
Decide for yourself what you can do, but definitely do something.
Hi Anita! Just wanted to stop by and personally welcome you to Pickens plan! I'm glad to see you taking initiative towards the need for more renewable energy policies and awareness! Please feel free to stay in touch and share you thoughts! Thanks!
Welcome eo the Spokane Picken's Plan Group! We'll be having a meeting soon. I hope to see you post your ideas on the web page so we can discuss them.We're trying to become a vibrant group again and we need some nes voices who aren;t afraid to speak their minds.