Are you interested in becoming an organizer in your area?
Tell us about your experience with alternative energy:
I have been following and researching all different forms of alternative energy and I think that Boone has the best plan. If I had the resources, I would have converted my house and vehicles to alternative energy years ago.
What excites you about this campaign?
That someone finally has the guts to challange Washington, OPEC and the Big Oil companies and have a good plan that people can get excited about
Frank, Thanks for your enthusiasm, I'm not to the area and an doing some research for school. I'd love to pick your brain for some idea's, points of view and share some idea's. My name is Erika and my email address is Therightone2@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you.
Today is the day, for all who believe in their hearts that we can do this, to get 10 signed pledges! Will you print off 10 pledges, get them signed and fax them back? The clock is ticking and it is time for us to ramp it up. Tap into that moment when you first saw this and thought, "WOW, this could really happen", go out of your comfort zone a bit and get it done. We have less than 80 days until inauguration day- to create our own destiny. We have incredible momentum - WILL YOU PLEASE GET 10 over the weekend?!
Will you pass this on to your friends AND participate, please
Welcome and THANK YOU for joining the Pickens Plan. I just wanted to let you know that a real person out here appreciates you taking that first step.
After you've had a chance to settle in, please let me know if there's anything I can do to guide your path. The basic first steps are reviewing the current topics in the Forum, and when you are comfortable, letting others know about the website. The people here are interested in making the plan a success and those you invite should be able to see for themselves that this is the right place to be.
Some steps you might consider:
- working their contacts to increase press and blog coverage.
- Using the Red button on the main page or calling (202)225-3121.
- writing to their congressional representaves and senators directly.
- Asking Congress if they support renewable energy in 10 years.
- Speaking out on behalf of ending dependance on foreign oil.
- writing letters to the editor of their local paper(s).
- downloading flyers and plastering their cars and businesses.
- downloading the Pledge (top) and asking others to sign up.
- starting companies to build wind turbines and solar panels.
- starting investment firms to invest in these companies.
- telling everyone they know about PickensPlan.com.
Decide for yourself what you can do, but definitely do something.
I hope that you go and vote on November 4th, and then join me
in telling the new President that we need a real energy plan.