The transportation fuel with the smallest carbon footprint is one you've probably never heard of — biodiesel made from greasy wastewater. Listen to a podcast tour of BioFuelbox, a new biodiesel plant using technology developed at INL. Check out the Idaho National Laboratory Wall to learn more. http://www.facebook.com/idahonationallaboratory
Every seed takes time to germinate.
So too in the fields of the soul.
We must never give up and sow
because the results do not
immediate to our eyes.
Let us wait with patience.
In the right moment, the seeds
have driven in the soil of hearts,
there will produce mature fruit.
Understanding and sow Joy, Peace and
Courage, Forgiveness and Love.
Jesus bless you have a good nigh
Welcome. We appreciate you setting up an active account.
After you've had a chance to settle in, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help. The basic first steps are reviewing the current topics in the Forum, and inviting others to the website when you're comfortable. The people here want to do something to foster energy independence and those you invite will find that joining us is the right thing to do.
Here are further steps you might consider, some of which you may have already taken.
- Sign up to lead or volunteer on the Local District page.
- Visit your My Energy page and get involved.
- Get involved with others in your City or State.
- Find and connect with a like-minded Group.
- Start or join a Campus/Alumni group at PickensU.
- Work your contacts to increase press coverage.
- Write to congressional representatives directly.
- Use Pickens Action buttons or call (202) 225-3121.
- Speak out for ending our dependence on foreign oil.
- Write letters to the editor of your local paper.
- Download flyers/etc from here or here.
- Download the Petition and ask others to sign it.
- Start a company to build wind turbines/solar panels.
- Start a financing firm to invest in those companies.
- Tell everyone you know about PickensPlan.com.
Decide for yourself what you can do, but definitely do something.
Welcome once again, Happy Holidays and thanks for signing up.