Get your Power save unit here :o}
Call me I will have one shipped to you :o}
Thank you for all you save up to 25% on you bill. Electrician not included.
Mike Anthony Renovations Inc. Power Save Reseller.
6 Ginger lane
Saco Maine 04072
BRAND NEW RESULTS; TWO CUSTOMERS SEE HUGE SAVINGS ON ELECTRIC!
22% SAVED ON ELECTRIC!
I purchased a Power-Save 1200 and installed it September 12th, 2008. Up to Jan 1, 2009, I have saved 22.22% on my bills!
When the warm summer months arrive here in Maine I expect to save even more with the air conditioner running! - Thank you
IMPROVING POWER FACTOR LOWERS ELECTRIC BILLS
Power Factor is used to describe the energy efficiency of the power being used in your home or business. For example, a .59 Power Factor means that only 59% of the electricity that is being drawn thru your meter is being used effectively, the other 41% is being wasted! Therefore, increasing power factor is the key to saving money on electricity. As the video product demonstration on the web site proves, Power-Save energy savers improve power factor and save you money as a result.
The following is an important statement made by Baltimore Gas & Electric on their website concerning Power Factor:
”Power factor measures how effectively your operation uses electrical power. Poor power factor means your facility is using and paying for more electricity than it needs while doing the same amount of work. The net result is higher demand charges on your electric bill and overtaxing your internal wires and transformers.”
Wall Street Journal Article Discusses Skyrocketing Electric Rates
An recent Wall Street Journal article discusses how the rising costs of coal and natural gas are causing electric rates to skyrocket in communities across America. In some states, rate increases have already ballooned into the double digits and this may only be the beginning. Click here to read the entire article!
Electricity cost increases are sure to impact all of us for years to come; especially during the spring and summer months when air conditioners, pool pumps, spas, hot tubs and appliances are working overtime.
The easy-to-install Power-Save 1200 is an extremely cost-effective answer to skyrocketing electric bills. In fact, many customers see a return on investment in just a few months.
Call Mike Anthony