Are you interested in becoming an organizer in your area?
Tell us about your experience with alternative energy:
No Alternative Energy Experience- I am an Engineer and I had to take early retirement to secure my medical benefits. I need the challenge of technical interface which I have experienced throughout my working career. I would like to be involved any way I can.
What excites you about this campaign?
It is the first time someone with the financial means has been willing to address this National Energy Crisis. It is obvious that our politicians are not able to look beyond how they can get elected the next time.
Congratulations, for spending your money to educate the American people on how we can wean our nation off of this imported oil. This is the only way it will receive the attention required to be solved. You also have the awareness of the Power-of-the-Internet. My land your results have been phenomenal. We all need to keep this momentum going, it will happen.
What do you want to do to help?
Anything I can, such as:
1. Provide an Engineering contribution to your program.
2. Assist by doing Engineering research.
3. Assist by doing research from court house records, Plat
Maps, Title Searches etc. or identification of Title Search
Firms available in the areas required.
4. Assist by helping place featured articles provided from
"PickensPlan" in local papers, to fuel local interest.
Articles about the financial benefits to local farmers, and
how they can still farm their land.
5. Spearhead campaigns to get States to contribute to Wind
Energy project by providing additions to existing power
grids to encourage wind generation in their state, and
also provide additional local jobs.
6. I live in Norfolk, NE which is right in the middle of the Mid-
West Wind Corridor.
7. Anything I can - This is a Win-Win for everyone in the
United States, who would not want to be involved.
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of PickensPlan to add comments!
(1) Contact Congress: Please Go to THE PLEDGE (very top of this page) On the top of the pledge page there are three rectangular buttons- two blue ones and ONE RED BUTTON, that reads "CONTACT CONGRESS" . Fill in the short, standard form. Done! Thanks. There's also a FAX in pledge form there, after you do the congress email, there will be a form,if you can print, fill that out and FAX it in, we will use these to affect change and direction with the new administration. So, Fax the Pledge too if you can!
(2) Personal Energy Plan: In addition to political support and action here, I encourage you to take personal action, a Personal Energy Plan in which you take control of your electricity. I have helped other members learn about saving energy by conservation methods and have helped other members learn about home wind/solar systems. I am glad to help you learn and answer any questions. On my page is info and links that will help you learn about power use, conservation, and home generation. These are things I have done myself at my own residence, and Ray I can help you do the same.
(3) Add A Friend: Everybody needs friends, right? By every comment or under users pictures on the site you'll see links to "+ Add as Friend". This will send a friends request to that user. This makes it easy to introdce yourself and meet people here, it's great. Add me if you like, I'd be honored to be your first friend here. I have an interesting and useful background if you want to have a look at my page. Adding friends, Send Friend Request, makes it easier to communicate, ask questions, talk to each other. You can search users by city, state, college, etc. and "+ Add as Friend". You may even find members from Norfolk, NE. This community is a great place to meet people and make friends, like me. I now have made friends all over the United States.
(4) Tell A Friend: Please email the Pickens Plan video to everyone you know. www.pickensplan.com. Ask them to JOIN. Ask them to pass it along. Time is of the essence. If every member had 10 friends join today, we could put the number of members over 1 million very quickly!