Are you interested in becoming an organizer in your area?
Tell us about your experience with alternative energy:
I have published several articles relating to alternative energy and
green building practices for the press. I am proposing it to my local city government. I've organized luncheon's discussing green alternatives.
What excites you about this campaign?
teamwork to provide a solution.
What do you want to do to help?
lobby our local representatives. write more and educate
Comment Wall (67 comments)
You need to be a member of PickensPlan to add comments!
Allen Hydro Energy Corporation (AHEC) a renewable energy startup has a US Patented Process for generating large-scale hydroelectricity from within a 70-story building by reusing the same water. It's the solution to Global Warming. Check it out at http://www.ahecEnergy.com
I'm seeking seed investment to prevent this idea from following the same faith as the electric car decades ago.
Thanks for joining PickensMe Jobs! I am undertaking a recruiting project for global recruiting company specialized in the gas & oil industry. I would be interested in your resume in the event I can present a strong match in your skills to posting I have access to and hope to fill.
I'm looking mostly for engineers and scientist with 10-15 years experience, none the less, if I have your resume and see something of potential match-wise, I'll contact you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ~ I look forward to seeing how I may be able to support your ambitions.
Advocates of effective renewable energy policies will gather at the State Capitol on March 24th, 2009 to show their support for the most effective renewable energy policy our legislature can adopt: Renewable Energy Dividends. Join renewable energy businesses, experts, and advocates, including manufacturers and representatives from the world’s largest renewable energy industry companies. Replicating the success of Gainesville, Florida and introducing a Renewable Energy Dividend policy will bring widespread economic recovery and job creation to Florida, while establishing energy security and environmental stewardship.
Time: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Meet at: Tallahassee Community College Capitol Center
Downtown, 300 West Pensacola St
7-8 am Registration
The Florida Alliance for Renewable Energy (FARE), with support from the Florida Municipal Electric Association (FMEA) and the Alliance for Renewable Energy (ARE) are pleased to invite you to join us for a discussion on:
Effective Renewable Energy Policies: Stimulating Job Creation, Long Term Investments, and Improving Energy Security
Featuring discussions on Feed in Tariffs, Net Metering, Rebates, and Gainesville, FL., the first municipality in the United States to introduce a Feed in Tariff policy.
Tuesday, February 3rd, 2009
12-7 pm in Tallahassee
101 South Adams Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
The focus of the conference is the deployment of renewable energy in Florida resulting in jobs and energy security. Experts from around the world and participants from various stakeholder organizations will discuss policies to stimulate vast investment in renewable energy to increase energy security and job creation in Florida. Building on Governor Crist’s vision of 20% renewables by 2020, this event will provide first hand experiences from Florida, other states and European countries on what policies are most effective in achieving renewable targets.
SOLAR ON EVERY ROOFTOP!
Panels will include:
· ‘Lessons from Europe and US States’ – Deployment of successful renewable policies.
· Costs vs. Benefits – The potential opportunity if policies are right.
· What energy policies will drive the market and bring jobs to Florida?
· Florida based implementation.
· Legislative Roundtable.
· Explore green jobs and long term investments.
· Discuss Renewable Energy Payments, also known as Feed in Tariffs, regarding their significant potential to address climate change, create new jobs and support the renewable energy industry
· Further develop policies that have driven the clean technology markets.
· Update on the Renewable Portfolio Standard rules from the PSC.
· Strengthen and Support legislative initiatives in Florida.
· Explore various levels of initiatives adopted by utilities.
· Build coalitions and network.
· The Gainesville Solar Feed in Tariff.
Who will attend: State legislators, environmental and energy advocates, renewable energy industry representatives,local and state utilities, local government officials interested in green job economic development, nonprofits and foundations committed to a renewable energy future.
Speakers will include: leading environmental organizations, Florida State legislators, investors, renewable energy industry organizations and leading energy companies.
· Gainesville Mayor Pegeen Hanrahan
· Florida State Representative Keith Fitzgerald
· Paul Gipe, Alliance for Renewable Energy
· Toby Couture, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
· Dr. Murray Cameron, Phoenix Solar
· Jerry Karnas, Environmental Defense Fund
· Barry Moline, Florida Municipal Electric Association
· Ed Regan, Gainesville Regional Utilities
· Christy Herig, Solar Electric Power Association
· Jerome Guillet, Head of Energy, Dexia
Please go to: www.FAREnergy.org for registration and hotel information.
Hello. My name is Adam. I have been developing an incredible new design of windmill. This project is in jeopardy as my financial backer has defaulted and now relatively minor debts are becoming legal issues. This project holds the promise of reducing wind power costs by 1/2 and also providing large amounts for lower investments. Also these machines can be installed on existing wind farms to increase output on the same real estate as these machines utilize wind 100 ft & below. I need help so I am reaching out.
I have a page on pickensplan.com search Adam27 & there is much illustration & picture info. email@example.com