Welcome and THANK YOU for joining the Pickens Plan. Just wanted to let you know that a real person out here appreciates you taking that first step.
After you've had a chance to settle in, please let me know if there's anything I can do to guide your path. The basic first steps are reviewing the current topics in the Forum, and when you are comfortable, letting others know about the website. The people here are interested in making the plan a success and those you invite should be able to see for themselves that this is the right place to be.
Some steps you might consider:
- working their contacts to increase press and blog coverage.
- Using the Red button on the main page or calling (202)225-3121.
- writing to their congressional representaves and senators directly.
- Asking Congress if they support renewable energy in 10 years.
- Speaking out on behalf of ending dependance on foreign oil.
- writing letters to the editor of their local paper(s).
- downloading flyers and plastering their cars and businesses.
- downloading the Pledge (top) and asking others to sign up.
- starting companies to build wind turbines and solar panels.
- starting investment firms to invest in these companies.
- telling everyone they know about PickensPlan.com.
Decide for yourself what you can do, but definitely do something.