Are you interested in becoming an organizer in your area?
Tell us about your experience with alternative energy:
1. bought used 2001 toyota prius hybrid car. ( great car)
2. Changed all light bulbs in home to compact flourescents.
3.Use rain barrels (from a pickle plant) for watering plants.
4. have double pane-gas filled reflective windows
NEXT... wind turbine/solar panel hybrid.
What excites you about this campaign?
I met T. Boone Pickens several years ago...he tells the truth.
We really don't know what our energy plan is, because d*** cheney and his cronies hammered it out behind closed doors, and now hide behind Executive Priveledge.
T. Boone is a man you can trust to get us out of this mess.
What do you want to do to help?
I will talk up the plan among my circle of friends and family.
I will also join T. Boone's group on Linkedin.com.
Comment Wall (7 comments)
You need to be a member of PickensPlan to add comments!
Would you be interested in attending a Pickens Plan meeting in Kerrville? We are trying to organize local groups to support recruiting new members for the Pickens Plan in the towns and communities within TX District Group 21. Please let me know if you're interested in attending so we can determine the best place to meet.
Happy New Year Todd,
Last year I helped so many members of Pickens Plan learn about personal home energy plans. It's all about conservation of power, and home power generation, things I have been doing at my residence to lower my electricity costs. Send me a friend request a to add me Todd, I'd be honored to have you as a friend here.
BTW, Texas: I just posted an article link on my pickens page about Home Wind Systems in Texas. Your state's representatives, governor, and public utility commission officials are not in your corner with this "weak policy" on Net Metering. Instead they have the tables turned against green power for businesses and homeowners. Texas has created multiple sets of rules for loopholes and you have less rights than people in other states. You should read that article, important.
Howdy Todd, I'm John Adams former owner of Neighbors bar 'tween Kerrville and Ingram, Texas. I'm very interested in alternative electricity and would be interested in start'n a wind turbine company. I have some cash to work with but no direction. Is there anyone out there that has a direction for me to travel. Thanx JuanCarlos
Please join Texas District Group 21 to learn more about Pickens Plan events and activities taking place in our District. With several folks all chipping in, we can sign up hundreds of new members, place Op-Eds more easily in local papers and convince Congressman Smith to sign onto the Pickens Plan!
(1) Contact Congress: Please Go to THE PLEDGE (very top of this page) On the top of the pledge page there are three rectangular buttons- two blue ones and ONE RED BUTTON, that reads "CONTACT CONGRESS" . Fill in the short, standard form. Done! Thanks.
(2) Personal Energy Plan: In addition to political support and action here, I encourage you to take personal action, a Personal Energy Plan in which you take control of your electricity. I have helped other members learn about saving energy by conservation methods and have helped other members learn about home wind/solar systems. I am glad to help you learn and answer any questions. On my page is info and links that will help you learn about power use, conservation, and home generation. These are things I have done myself at my own residence, and Todd I can help you do the same.
(3) Add A Friend: Everybody needs friends, right? By every comment or under users pictures on the site you'll see links to "+ Add as Friend". This will send a friends request to that user. This makes it easy to introdce yourself and meet people here, it's great. Add me if you like, I'd be honored to be your first friend here. I have an interesting and useful background if you want to have a look at my page. Adding friends, Send Friend Request, makes it easier to communicate, ask questions, talk to each other. You can search users by city, state, college, etc. and "+ Add as Friend". You may even find members from Kerrville, TEXAS. This community is a great place to meet people and make friends, like me. I now have made friends all over the United States.
(4) Tell A Friend: Please email the Pickens Plan video to everyone you know. www.pickensplan.com. Ask them to JOIN. Ask them to pass it along. Time is of the essence. If every member had 10 friends join today, we could put the number of members over 1 million very quickly!