Are you interested in becoming an organizer in your area?
Tell us about your experience with alternative energy:
Just updated...we've been doing testing on a couple of different high power brush-less geared and ungeared hub motors, they can be built right into the wheel of the car, motorcycle or bike. Its really old technology with a new twist. Ad a small turbo diesel generator, and fuel it with a few drops of our bio diesel, mix all that up, and what have we got... a hybrid with outrages mpg. I would like to build a simple hybrid prototype, But the money and time is in short supply. So for now I'm going to try and stay focus on our bio-fuels.Made from waste oil,
What excites you about this campaign?
If it works...We will have jobs... housing...A sustainable way of life.. This is it . Foreign oil is killing us. We have to make this work..Long live pickens !!!
What do you want to do to help?
I own [ the Works Bio fuel technology] a grass roots company here in Western Colorado. We are trying to educated people on the alternative. But it needs to be done on a large scale like all the schools and such.Count me in.
Comment Wall (4 comments)
You need to be a member of PickensPlan to add comments!
Glad to see you're pushing alternative energy too! It's just amazing to me that more people haven't woken up to the fact that oil is no longer an option. Thanks for the cake topper. By the way...where is my cake topper? Is it in the email system? Just kidding. Look forward to seeing you and Jenny over Christmas.
I agree with you man, but i dont think we can say "arab" is the problem. I think the governments that rule over the arab nations are f***** up and the religious fanatisism has give the religion a bad wrap. Things changed in 1979 when the imatol kohemenhi rose to power and took those americans hostage. That would be like saying f*** the entire USA because of the action of george bush.... But yes, this is just a game on oil prices, they hook us back on the "oil crack pipe" by dropping prices for a while and when we get comfortable they jack it back up.
Welcome. We appreciate you setting up an active account.
After you've had a chance to settle in, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help. The basic first steps are reviewing the current topics in the Forum, and inviting others to the website when you're comfortable. The people here want to do something to foster energy independence and those you invite will find that joining us is the right thing to do.
Here are further steps you might consider, some of which you may have already taken.
- Sign up to lead or volunteer on the Local District page.
- Visit your My Energy page and get involved.
- Get involved with others in your City or State.
- Find and connect with a like-minded Group.
- Start or join a Campus/Alumni group at PickensU.
- Work your contacts to increase press coverage.
- Write to congressional representatives directly.
- Use Pickens Action buttons or call (202) 225-3121.
- Speak out for ending our dependence on foreign oil.
- Write letters to the editor of your local paper.
- Download flyers/etc from here or here.
- Download the Petition and ask others to sign it.
- Start a company to build wind turbines/solar panels.
- Start a financing firm to invest in those companies.
- Tell everyone you know about PickensPlan.com.
Decide for yourself what you can do, but definitely do something.
Hi Eric, welcome to the colorado 3rd group, we are fortunate to live here and i believe that colorado is at the center of the new energy frontier, please contact me anytime w/ Q's and suggestions thanks Scott