Welcome and THANK YOU for joining the Pickens Plan. Just wanted to let you know that a real person out here appreciates you taking that first step.
We are busy preparing resources for you to get started. My page has a few links that you might find useful. There are countless others who would gladly accept your help and provide you with any help you might need.
After you've had a chance to settle in, please let me know if there's anything I can do to guide your path. The basic first steps are reviewing the current topics in the Forum, and when you are comfortable, letting others know about the website. The people here are interested in making the plan a success and those you invite should be able to see for themselves that this is the right place to be.
- Some are working their contacts to increase press and blog coverage.
- Some are writing to their congressional representaves and senators.
- Some are calling Congress at (202)225-3121 and asking if they support renewable energy in 10 years.
- Some are asking people in the public eye to speak out on behalf of ending foreign oil dependance.
- Some are writing letters to the editor of their local paper(s).
- Some are downloading flyers and plastering their cars and businesses.
- Some are turning their companies, large and small towards building wind turbines.
- Some are starting investment firms for the purpose of investing in these companies.
- Almost everyone is telling others that they know about the site and the plan.
Decide for yourself what you can do, but definitely do something - large or small.